It has been about 170 years since Charles Gabriel Pravaz and Alexander Wood applied traditional needle syringe to medical treatment in 1853. Many persons were saved through this technique, but more and more risks and problems gradually appeared. :
(3) The risk of cross contamination.
(4) The risk of air embolism.
(5) Medical treatment cost wasting.
(6) Abundant Medical wastes.
It is shocking to see a large number of medical wastes!
二、Needle free injector
With the advancement of industrial material technology, the first needle free injector was approved to insulin-injection in Germany market in 1992.
三、Advantages of needle free injector :
(1) Harmless and painless, and gentle to diabetes patients.
(2) Needle free design that decreases patient’s fear.
(3) Safe and no risk of broken needle.
(4) Decrease the risk of cross contamination.
(5) Reduce the medical cost and easy to use.
(6) Good drug diffusion.
(7) No medical wastes.
BioWare Technologies Co., Ltd. will make progress in some goals, like automatic delivery, automatic dose adjustment, automatic drug reloading, less changing frequency of medicine battle, low pressure and high efficacy record system.
And create new generation needle free deliverer with convenient, saving and humanity, for bringing joy of technical progress to users and recipients.